The Pennsylvania Catholic Health Association announced its 2019 Board of Directors, which includes three new members and three directors that have been re-elected to three year terms. They will join nine existing members to make up the current PCHA board.
The newly-elected members include:
- Catherine Egan, Executive Vice President of Holy Redeemer Health System and the Chief Administrative Officer of Holy Redeemer Hospital in Meadowbrook
- Linda Kauffman, Vice President of Patient Care Services and Chief Nursing Officer of Mercy Health System in Darby
- Joan Ross, Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer of St. Mary Medical Center in Langhorne.
The three members that were re-elected are:
- Mary Joseph Albright SCC, Mission Integration Officer of Geisinger-Holy Spirit in Camp Hill
- Catherine Judge-Cardillo, Director of PA Advocacy for Trinity Health
- Alan Sanders, Ph.D., Vice president of Ethics Integration and Strategy with Trinity Health in Newtown Square
Four board members have been established as officers:
- Chairperson Ronald J. Reynolds, Vice President of Clinton County Operations and President of UPMC Susquehanna Lock Haven Hospital
- Vice Chairperson John R. Morahan, President of Penn State Health St. Joseph in Reading
- Secretary Phyllis L. Grasser, Vice President of Mission Effectiveness and Spiritual Care at UPMC Mercy in Pittsburgh
- Treasurer will be the aforementioned Catherine Judge-Cardillo
The remaining board members include:
- Past chairperson Benjamin Pieczynski, Advisor to Holy Redeemer Life Care Division at St. Joseph Manor in Meadowbrook
- William T. Connolly, Mission Director at Pittsburgh Mercy
- John-Daniel Lytle, BFCC; Vice President of Residential Living at St. Anne’s Retirement community in Columbia
- Kyle Snyder, Chief Administrative Officer at Geisinger-Holy Spirit in Camp Hill.