The time to act is now!!! A co-sponsorship memo regarding Senate Bill 1 (School Choice legislation) was circulated to all Senators. Senators Jeffery E. Piccola (R-Dauphin) and Anthony H. Williams (D-Philadelphia) are seeking co-sponsors for SB 1. Please visit, call, write or fax your Senator immediately and ask them to consider co-sponsoring SB 1, or follow the link below right now to send a convenient e-mail message directly to him or her.
Senate Bill 1:
- Includes scholarships for both public-to-public and public-to-private school choice.
- Provides scholarships for low income students, so they can attend the school of their choice.
- Includes a phased in three year approach that is fiscally responsible.
- Allows private and Catholic schools to keep their identities.
- Includes an EITC funding increase bringing the program to $100 million.
For more details contact Sean P. McAleer, Director of Education at 717-238-9613 or [email protected].
Click the link below to log in and send your message: